Hey everyone. It’s been about 6 months since I released my previous Market Snapshot demo video and since there have been so many big improvements to the tool recently I thought it would be a good idea to make an updated demo video.
Check out the demo video and read on to learn more about the updates!
New Market Snapshot Demo – November 2015
Here are a list of some of the biggest updates we’ve had with Market Snapshot lately:
- New 100% mobile responsive design: With over half of our Market Snapshots being viewed on mobile, we completed a very needed and important update to Market Snapshot’s layout…now 100% mobile responsive. Market Snapshot looks incredible on desktop, tablet and smartphone, which guarantees you can deliver your clients the best market information, branded to you, in the best format possible.
- Listing and Sold alert – Daily Summary email: Now your clients do not need to receive individual email alerts for every new listing, price change to sold property. We’ve created a once a day alert summary email that outlines the day’s activity.
- Walk Score: Walk score replaces our previous local school information tab. It’s a great improvement because the layout is cleaner, it still p
rovides information about local schools, and now it adds the Walk Score component. Walk Score shows local amenities such as bars, restaurants and coffee shops and can even calculate your client’s potential commute times from their new house.
4. Redesigned, higher converting seller lead landing pages:
Beautiful new mobile responsive seller lead landing pages. You asked for more sellers and now this is your chance. Take advantage of our new 3-field landing pages that are converting at a higher rate than our old landing pages. And it’s easy to see why. Clean design, mobile friendly, high-res photos and a clear call to action.
5. Improved branding: We’ve made your branding more prominent on a number of pages in Market Snapshot so your client’s will never forget their go-to realtor.
6. Improved satellite view and overall layout design:
We’ve changed our satellite view to a cleaner, better looking format and made some small and some larger tweaks to Market Snapshot’s main page layout. Some of these changes were to compensate for our new mobile friendly format, and some were just needed improvements to enable to tool to help focus more on your client’s ability to see neighbourhood market information that’s relevant to them.
7. Integration with Top Producer’s follow-up coach: This one is huge for Top Producer users and anyone else who has a hard time getting the most out of their tools and software. Top Producer has TWO new follow-up categories for Market Snapshot. If you don’t use Top Producer, essentially the follow-up coach is a bucket system where you are reminded to follow-up with your clients in a specified timeline depending on their contact type: Past clients, New leads, Sphere of influence, etc. Now Top Producer’s follow-up coach will also suggest contacts to send a Market Snapshot to, AND will remind you to send a follow-up email to your clients who haven’t viewed your Market Snapshot yet. We also provide the template for the follow-up email so it’s EASY.
What do you all think of these new Market Snapshot features? Let me know in the comments!